Thursday, December 06, 2007

Kambas ng Lipunan






This picture/painting touched my heart so much..
Painting of "Last Supper" in different way.
We all know that our country need help
and a lot of people need a hand..

May God touch the heart of all
those who are so corrupt and share it
to those who need it.

I hope the government should be
“sincere” in all their programs
for a better & good country.
I believe that we can achieve it.

Philippines is a beautiful country..
I hope everyone will help one another
In restoring this beautiful & blessed
Land.


by the way.. there is a presentation in
You Tube about this "Kambas ng Lipunan"
You may try to watch it if you want..
Painted by Joey Velasco

No comments:

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...