Friday, September 09, 2011

Looking at the brightside of life

Wow! It has been a while and I am back to blogging again. Once again looking at the bright side of life. Thanking God for all the blessings and the happenings in my life whether it was bad or good one. It was a wonderful experience though somethings were not meant to happen.


Shifting gears again for a new challenges though this is a tough one. Am I ready! Yes of course!
Dream, move & act! Stay positive!!

Why I keep on thinking of her??  I hate this feeling. I think I like her. But She said I am elderly.. 

Magkikita din tayu muli..



So happy to be back in writing.

No comments:

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...