Wow! It has been a while and I am back to blogging again. Once again looking at the bright side of life. Thanking God for all the blessings and the happenings in my life whether it was bad or good one. It was a wonderful experience though somethings were not meant to happen.
Shifting gears again for a new challenges though this is a tough one. Am I ready! Yes of course!
Dream, move & act! Stay positive!!
Why I keep on thinking of her?? I hate this feeling. I think I like her. But She said I am elderly..
Magkikita din tayu muli..
So happy to be back in writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The Four Candles burned slowly. Their Ambiance was so soft you could hear them speak... The first candle said, "I Am Peace , but these ...
-
I remember my college day best friend Russell Mark who already passed away way backed April 1993. He was so sweet, very determined, goal or...
-
Author: Anonymous It Is Better To Be Alone, Than In The Wrong Company Tell me who your best friends are, and I will tell you who you are. If...
No comments:
Post a Comment