Thursday, December 22, 2005

Somewhere Somehow

Standing in our silence
I hear my heart beating
And if only I could choose
Id stay here with you
But hold me ti’l the train is leaving
Somewhere down the line
After you’re gone from sight
Our love will be the same
And, whispering your name,
Ill cling to you with all my might

Let me dream of you
But its true
And wake me up when this is over
Love will be there when this is over and

Chorus:
Somewhere far beyond today
I will find a way to find you
And somehow thru the lonely nights
I will leave a light in the dark
Let it lead you to my heart

There’s a love inside us
Deep down inside
That goes without saying
Don’t say a word
But Ill tell you just the same
And that love will fan the flame
And that flame will warm the heart that’s waiting

You are mine and Ill wait for you my love
You are mine it may take some time
Even if it takes a lifetime
Tell me you’ll wait

And somewhere alone
I will be praying you home
I know that somehow our love

Our love will lead me to your arms


Michael Smith and Amy Grant

___________________________________________________________________


MALUNGKOT BA ANG CHRISTMAS MO?

Its Christmas time once again..
Lahat ay busy sa pag shopping gifts.. exchange gift dito, exchange gift doon..

Party dito, Party doon, kainan, dito, may kainan doon..
Ang resulta paubos na ang Pera.. hala.. gastos pa..whew!!!
Ano ba talaga ang tunay na dahilan ng Pasko? Ano ba ng diwa na nakapaloob dito?
Tama ba gumastos ng gumastos para Sumaya lang?
Masaya ka ba naman, o masaya habang nasa kasayahan lang
E paano pagkatapos?
Yung bang dapat mong pasayahin, napasaya mo ba?
Nag share ka ba sa mga talagang dapat bigyan?
Sana ngayun paskong ito, maalala natin ang tunay na diwa ng Pasko
Ang pagdiriwang ng kaarawan ni Jesus Christ,
Ang tumubos ng mga kasalanan natin…

Hindi na kailangan maging malungkot kung paubos na ang pera,
Dahil gumastos ng gumastos..
Trabaho na ulit, ipon ulit, baguhin ang pag uugali..
Lalo na sa paghawak ng pera

Huwag malungkot kung wala ka pang lovelife
Darating din yan.. malay mo makikita mo na sya mamaya lang =)
Basta positive ka lang..
Malay mo yan ang blow out sayo ni Jesus..

Be happy na..


Merry Christmas sa inyo lahat..

Christmas is not Christmas without Jesus Christ

No comments:

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...