Monday, February 28, 2005

Who is that Girl?

What a wonderful day. Someone was seating in the couch and maybe a new employee. Quiet silent,a little skinny and innocent looking young girl. Maybe a new graduate searching and looking for an exciting experience. She seems so strong inside but when she smiles, that was the time she captivated my heart. But I need to be silent about it, since the enemies and the predator that bites the dust were there, I can sense something wrong in them. Captivating though, she seem so aloft. But what really excites me was the way she stares and I can read something in her eyes though I need to figure it out more.

Now, I will wait, while the world is watching,.

7/11 Hotdog for break.. that will break the momentum for a moment.



No comments:

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...