Wednesday, February 16, 2005

February 14

FEBRUARY 14... It was quiet afternoon after a hard day work.. seems so gloomy and the melancholy sound of the wind while it is started to get dark is so blue while striking in my eyes.. As I pass by at the Greenbelt Church, some couples sweetheart are so happy, so sweet, it is because Valentines Day once again.. and I knelt down and pray again that Monday Afternoon.. I usually go to mass every Wednesday 7pm, but since I was there, i went inside and pray... Afterwards, i walk again seeing a lot of people rushing, happy, texting, calling, how sweet.. well, what can I do.. I'll just look around and observe.. after that, i bought a new pair of shoes and luckily it was a sale one at Landmark Dept. Store that time.. Again.. i have to walk and go home after buying.. while walking, thinking of what i'll do next, i was thinking of going home, walking at the connecting path to SM Station that night.. When i was in SM ground floor, well again everyone is busy buying something, texting, waiting.. I got amazed with the opening of new fastfood outlets with balloons & some decorations, but I have to go home, anyway you can find them anywhere, Chowking, Jollibee and Mcdo. But some force are pushing me up to go upstair and checked it out, which I really don’t know.. so I went up, check the outlet at Mcdo, one crew is singing, oooohhh, sounds i don't know,heheh.. and then I went to third floor.. I went straight to Chowking and bought Congee which is 15.00 pesos only plus 1 ice tea that cost 10 pesos & then the cashier charged me for 26.00 pesos, "e wala pa ngang sweldo e!!"so I sit down.. the pathway is direct to entrance of MRT Station.. after 15 seconds of sitting I think.. May SUMABOG!!@!#!!! It was like an earthquake, shaking the third floor.. my heart beats fast, don’t panic ..calm down!!! grabe eh ni hindi ko natikman yung lugaw e pati ung ice tea!!! people panic.. only one way out, to the scalator.. & take note!! no fire exit!!

Imagine if I go straight to the station? exact time of going up to the third floor & or going to ride a bus to Alabang.. I'm a dead meat.. or SUGATAN! I’ll be standing there or riding in that bus.. (FYI.. the bus exploded is going to Alabang RRCG & Roval – Epass yan.. lagi ko sinasakyan kasi mabilis walang tigil-tigil kahit hindi aircon!!!)

God is so Good to Me.. for unknown reason, not my usual routine, I went up to third floor & eat for no reason.. I don't how you call it? Luck, faith.. I don't know.. what I only believe is that God is with me all the time.. Thank You God for protecting me.. To you is the Praise & Glory.. Now and Forever AMEN..

Please also pray to for all the Victims to get Justice..

Thank you for the prayers whatever it is..

No comments:

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...