Thursday, February 24, 2005

Resigning from work...

Its really hard if you decide to resign from work..
a lot of reason.. working environment.. personal problems... growth… financial.. a lot of things.

But there’s life after leaving the company.. what the heck.. if your not happy anymore.. anyway there is always a purpose… (ang gulo-gulo ng management..)

Kind of sad.. I’ll miss the friendship.. those who become part of my life in this company.. I’ll surely miss my friends… those who had left already…miss ko na kayo... I miss them all “lalo na ang gimik at sayawan pati ang beer, hehe..(but I don’t like the taste of beer! Hard na lang, imported ha (“,)…. sabagay wala na kayo dito.. hehe..



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy from Texas.I was surfing the web & went to this "resigning to work" site. Then I click on your site then suddenly nag tagalog, I was so laughing so hard. Nakakatuwa coz Im leaving my work soon & Im so down right now (9-5-05), so sa nabasa ko na 'to it makes me smile a lil bit. Thank you and good luck.
Lea

HaroldQM said...

hi lea, thanks for dropping by :)
good luck & have a nice day!

Harold

Anonymous said...

its really a difficult stage when you finally decided to leave your work. there is no guarantee that you can find your comfort zone comparing the benefits you receive before. think again. you just need a 2-month rather than a regret.

Anonymous said...

its really a difficult stage when you finally decided to leave your work. there is no guarantee that you can find your comfort zone comparing the benefits you receive before. think again. you just need a 2-month vacation rather than a regret.

Welcome Year 2023

 May God bless us all this year 2023. A new days has begun. I will not think too much and leave the things I don't have control. Looking...